VA High Balance Home Loans:
For Loan amounts above $417,000
- 3.5% down payment
- Available in counties where the FHA loan limits are above $417,000
- Minimum 640 FICO required
- 100% financing with no down payment required (providing the loan amount is under the county limit)Served in the US Army, Air Force, Coast Guard, Marines, Navy or National Guard.
- Available to U.S. Military personnel who have served 181 days during peacetime, 90 days during war, or honorably discharged - full details about eligibility can be found here: http://benefits.va.gov/HOMELOANS/purchaseco_eligibility.asp
- Available to a spouse of a serviceman either killed or missing in action.
- Services available to Veterans in danger of defaulting on their loans
- Served after September 16, 1940.
- Eligibility for VA Loans can be used multiple times
- Can be combined with down payment assistance programs to reduce down payment and/or closing costs
- Available for both purchases and refinances
- Maximum loan amounts vary by county, call for full details
- VA funding fee is required, and may be financed
Looking to get more out of your FHA loan? Here are some FHA loan options you may not know about:
To learn more about the standard VA Loan, for loan amounts under $417,000, click here.
VA loans are available for purchase or refinance. We offer a standard VA Refinance and for those looking to refinancing an existing VA loan, check out the VA IRRRL program!
Ready to lock in your rate while you search for your home? Our exclusive House Hunter program allows you feel secure you have the lowest rate while you search for your home.